Donate Items of Need
Often, when hungry and homeless neighbors arrive at our door, all they own are the clothes they’re wearing. Thanks to donations from friends like you, we’re usually able to meet their physical needs right on the spot. But our shelves aren’t always full, and we always need the items in the list below.
Donations are accepted at our Kilbourn Ave. entrance Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There are also drop-off bins that can receive clothing located at the True Value Hardware located at 8010 N. 76th Street and the Richfield Truck Stop (Exxon) at exit 57 on the west side of I41/45.
We are currently in need of the following school supplies for the upcoming school year:
Crayons, 24 ct.
Spiral notebooks, 70 pages
Theme paper, 1 package, 200 pages or more
We are always in need of the items listed below; however, we are in great of men's blue jeans and boxer shorts at this time (all sizes), as well as girls and boys 3T clothing.
Thank you for any contribution you are able to make!
- Baby care items – diaper rash cream, Orajel, etc.
- Personal care items – shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
- Home cleaning products
- Kitchen tools and supplies
- Lunch snacks – fruit, cereal bars, etc.
- Home electronics – microwaves, vacuums, etc.
- Clocks and watches
- Coats (winter and spring) for all ages
- Cold and cough medicine/cough drops
- Pain relievers, like Tylenol and ibuprofen
- Clothing (especially for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers)
- Socks, especially for toddlers
- Underwear – men’s, women’s and children’s (all sizes)
- Plastic spoons, forks and knives
- Paper products – plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Tissues, toilet paper, feminine products
Not sure if we can use your donation? Call 414.344.2211 and ask!