Family Food Basket Wish List
Every year we provide hundreds of food baskets to graduates of our programs, families of our students and other members of the community, thanks to the generosity of many donors, volunteers, partners and other supporters.
Donated food from friends like you help provide for those families in the community who struggle to put food on the table. Can you help? Below are items needed for each food basket. Thank you for your consideration and generosity!
- $20.00 Pick & Save gift cards
- Cans of cranberry sauce
- Boxes of instant potatoes
- Jars of turkey gravy
- Boxed stuffing mix
- Canned vegetables (corn or green beans)
- Boxed macaroni and cheese
- Boxed cake mix or brownie mix
- Canisters of frosting
- Jell-O or pudding mix
- Packages of ramen noodles
- Peanut butter
- Cans of soup, ravioli, SpaghettiOs, etc.
- Kid-friendly snacks (fun fruits, raisins, crackers and cheese, granola bars, etc.)
- Boxed cereal
- Pancake mix/syrup
Donations may be dropped off or sent to our Main Campus at: 830 N 19th St, Milwaukee WI 53233, between 8am-8pm Monday through Saturday. Please deliver your donations by November 16th. Thank you!