Thanks to donations from friends like you, we’re usually able to meet the physical needs of those who come through MRM doors right on the spot. But our shelves aren’t always full, and we are always in need of the items in the lists below.
Personal Care Items (new/unopened)
- Baby care items – diaper rash cream, Orajel, etc.
- Shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.
- Cold and cough medicine/cough drops
- Pain relievers, like Tylenol and ibuprofen (non-alcoholic)
- Tissue, toilet paper, feminine products
- Home cleaning products (new/unopened)
- Kitchen tools and supplies
- Home electronics – microwaves, vacuums, etc.
- Paper products - plates, cups, napkins, etc.
- Plastic spoons, forks, knives
Clothing/Accessories (new or gently used)
- Clothing (especially for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers)
- Socks, especially for toddlers
- Women’s and children’s underwear (new)
- Men's underwear (new; boxers preferred)
- Coats (winter and spring) for all ages
- Clocks and watches
- Men's belts
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Bakery items
- Lunch snacks – fruit, cereal bars, etc.
- Other nonperishable items